[Peace] [sf-core] The AWARE S.O.A.P. Box

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Thu May 17 22:06:49 UTC 2012

Chomsky offers us insightful reflections, but one thing which I find troubling in his discourse, and I wonder if he does this purposefully and knowingly, it's that despite the apparent decline in our society in so many ways, he always ultimately says that it is better now than it was in the past. I think he is wrong here, but perhaps that is not a good message for activists.

--mkb