[Peace] Still occupy? meeting Monday, Nov. 5, 7--8:30pm

Susan Parenti sparenti at illinois.edu
Sun Nov 4 23:21:55 UTC 2012

Hi friends---

A small group of us will continue the discussion of whether there
should be next steps for Occupy, and if so, then what?

We'll meet in the SDaS room in the basement of the IMC. The door on
the Elm Street side is the closest (and we've installed lights, so
this week you'll be able to see where the room is!).

For those of you who went to last week's meeting, can you review your
or Stuart's notes, and prepare for tomorrow night's discussion? If you
are a first timer, then look at Stuart's notes and at the email
suggestions of Ron, Austin, Beth, Ian, and Belden, so that we're not
starting from scratch.
susan