[Peace] CCHCC's annual dinner / CCHCC's Annual Holiday Raffle

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:06:51 UTC 2012

Champaign County Health Care Consumers' (CCHCC's) Annual Holiday Party
is on Friday, December 14, 2012.
--

Purchasing tickets for the Annual Holiday Raffle ticket helps CCHCC
continue to fight for quality, affordable health care for all. All proceeds

The 2012 Holiday Raffle Drawing will be held at CCHCC's Annual Holiday
Party on Friday, December 14, 2012.

Help support CCHCC's mission of health care for all AND enter the raffle
to win a prize for you, or possibly a great gift for a loved one this
holiday season. Please read on for more information about the raffle and
our Holiday Party.

* * * * * * * * * * *
GET YOUR TICKETS
* * * * * * * * * * *

The 2012 Holiday Raffle tickets are only $1 each or a pack of 6 tickets
for $5.

Tickets may be purchased with cash, check, or online with a credit card.

  * To buy raffle tickets and pay with cash or check, please contact Jen
at jen at healthcareconsumers.org or at (217) 352-6533.

  * To buy raffle tickets and pay with a credit card online, visit our
online store at:
    http://www.healthcareconsumers.org/index.php?action=Display%20Store

When you go to our online store, buy "2012 CCHCC Holiday Tickets - 6 for
$5" to buy a booklet of six tickets or "2011 CCHCC Holiday Tickets - 1 for
$1" to buy one ticket.

When you buy tickets online, you will automatically be entered in the
raffle! Nothing will be mailed to you. Please include your name and email
address or phone number so we can contact you if you win!

* * * * * * * * * * *
HOLIDAY PARTY &
RAFFLE DRAWING
* * * * * * * * * * *

The 2012 Holiday Raffle Drawing will be held at CCHCC's Annual Holiday
Party on Friday, December 14, 2012. Visit our website to learn more about
the Holiday Party and to RSVP today!

http://www.healthcareconsumers.org/index.php?action=Display%20Page&id=940

* YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT AT THE HOLIDAY PARTY TO WIN *

* * * * * * * * * * *
PRIZES
* * * * * * * * * * *

The prize list for the raffle is growing every day! Prizes include many
gift certificates to local restaurants and businesses and, of course, some
great CCHCC gear! Below is the (ever expanding) list of prizes:

 * Free hair cut, eyebrow wax, and gift basket from Kane & Company
 * Gift certificate to Dulak Pilates
 * Gift certificate to Yoga Institute of C-U
 * Gift cards to Urbana Acupuncture
 * Movie passes to Savoy 16
 * Gift certificates to the Original Pancake House
 * Free hair cut and style from Fuad's Creative Hair Design
 * Gift certificates to Black Dog Smoke & Ale House
 * Gift certificate to Blossom Basket florist
 * Gift certificate and t-shirt from Common Ground Food Cooperative
 * Movie passes and a DVD from The Art Theater
 * Merchandise from International Galleries
 * Tote bag & hat from WEFT 90.1
 * Travel coffee mugs and free drinks from Espresso Royale
 * Gift certificates from Dairy Queen
 * CCHCC t-shirts

Check our website regularly to see the updated list of prizes at:
http://www.healthcareconsumers.org/index.php?action=Display%20Page&id=942

CCHCC would like to thank all of the above local businesses and
organizations for donating prizes!

On behalf of Champaign County Health Care Consumers, we thank you for your
support and we hope to see you at the Annual Holiday Party. Have a safe and
wonderful holiday season!

Sincerely,

CCHCC Staff & Board

Champaign County Health Care Consumers
44 E. Main Street  Suite 208
Champaign, IL 61820

Phone: (217) 352-6533
Fax:   (217) 352-9745
E-mail: cchcc at healthcareconsumers.org
Web:    www.healthcareconsumers.org

Check out CCHCC on Facebook at www.facebook.com/healthcareconsumers!

-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain