[Peace] YES: OcCUpy! Monday 7-8:30pm

Susan Parenti sparenti at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 26 02:20:44 UTC 2012

Hi friends---a core group of us have decided, in Karen Medina Levy's
words, that "it's too important (for OcCUpy) to stay at home".

We'll meet tomorrow, NOT with the idea of 'WHETHER Occupy', but  WHAT
NEXT? Occupy.  Colin has the makings of a new tactic, we want to move
forward on the successes of the referenda, we are reconfiguring the
list-serve, and re-formulating how meetings and work are to happen.

Want to be part of this? Even if you can participate only via email,
we want your participation. The new list-serves will address this.

We meet in the SDaS room of the IMC, 7-8:30pm, and we're glad. When
you come in the door, we'll greet you heartily.

Susan