[Peace] ANNOUNCEMENT: An alternative to tonight's debate

C. G. Estabrook cge at shout.net
Wed Oct 3 23:02:10 UTC 2012

If you can't stand to watch the debate tonight - and I think the Yankees-Redsox game has more significance than this largely content-free contest between two minions of the 1% (see http://blackagendareport.com/content/fifteen-issues-election-not-about) - there is another possibility:

THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM WILL BE CABLECAST ON URBANA PUBLIC TELEVISION
(CH. 6 & 99 IN C-U - AND NOW STREAMING ONLINE AT <http://urbanapublictelevision.org/livestream>)
on Thursday 10/4 at 2 pm; Friday 10/5 at 10 pm; and Sunday 10/7 at 9:30 pm.

EXPANDING THE DEBATE: Third Party Candidates Participate in Real Time on Democracy Now!’s Live Coverage of First Presidential Debate

Featuring Jill Stein of the Green Party and Rocky Anderson of the Justice Party

As President Barack Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney square off in the first presidential debate in Denver on October 3, Democracy Now! will broadcast live from Denver with a special expanded presidential debate from 8:30 to 11:30 p.m. ET. We will air the debate, pausing after questions to include equal time responses from two presidential contenders who were shut out of the official debate: Jill Stein of the Green Party and Rocky Anderson of the Justice Party.

###