[Peace] Amy Goodman in Peoria, Oct 30th 6pm - anyone up for carpooling?

Stuart Levy salevy at illinois.edu
Sun Oct 7 19:56:43 UTC 2012

Amy Goodman of Democracy Now is touring the US, and will be in *Peoria
on Tuesday evening, Oct 30th*, at Bradley University.  Anyone interested
in carpooling?  We've heard from at least one person who would like to
go but has no car.

(I've set replies to peace-discuss - please write back to peace-discuss
or to occupycu or to me, and I'll summarize to Peace when there's a
definite plan.)

Details (from http://democracynow.org/events, or see here
<http://www.democracynow.org/events/2012/10/bradley_university_1081>):

Amy Goodman at Bradley University
Peoria, IL

October 30, 2012 | Tuesday | 6:00 pm
Bradley University, Bradley Hall, Neumiller Lecture Hall
830 North Glenwood
Peoria, IL 61625 ( see map
<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=830+North+Glenwood+Peoria,+IL+61625> )

During this 2012 election season, Democracy Now!'s Amy Goodman and Denis
Moynihan are on a national speaking tour to mark the 16th anniversary of
the daily, independent, global TV/Radio news hour and to launch their
new book, /The Silenced Majority: Stories of Uprisings, Occupations,
Resistance, and Hope/.