[Peace] make art for the Unity March / Friday, October 19; 9pm to midnight / in the IMC basement

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:22:08 UTC 2012

ARTS UNDERGROUND | Unity March Radical Art-Making
Friday, October 19th from 9pm-midnight
Independent Media Center basement--Family Room & Studio / 202 South
Broadway, Urbana, Illinois

Come join activists and organizers in creating discourse, media, and
cultural knowledge production. It's time our stories are echoed
through the streets of our community. Local activists, organizers, and
community members are called to an artmaking convergence in the
basement of the local Independent Media Center in Urbana where we'll
be making zines, prints, posters, puppets and signs to use at our
UNITY MARCH on Saturday.