[Peace] October / Illini Veterans gathering items for homeless veterans recently housed

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 18:33:36 UTC 2012

The Illini Veterans are conducting an "Apartment Drive" on the U of I
campus during the month of October to gather gently used household items to
donate to homeless Veterans who have been recently housed. We're hoping to
gather cleaning products, dishes, pots/pans, kitchen utensils, sheets
(washed), towels (also washed), etc. to help some local Veterans get
started in their new residences. Please contact us at
VeteransAptDrive at gmail.com to coordinate a pick up time/location by one of
our Illini Veteran members. Unfortunately, our pick up locations are
limited to Champaing-Urbana, only.