[Peace] Amy Goodman in Peoria, Tue Oct 30th - followup

Stuart Levy salevy at illinois.edu
Sun Oct 21 19:03:40 UTC 2012

Hey all (this is going to OccupyCU, Peace-discuss, and also the Peace
list)-

At 6pm Tuesday, Oct 30th - about ten days from now - Amy Goodman's
Democracy Now! program will be broadcast from Bradley University in
Peoria.  A bunch of us -- 9-10 at last count -- are planning to go. At
least three people are willing to drive, so we should have enough car
seats for everybody, and there's room for more if others are interested.

It's about 1 hour 45 minutes' drive from C-U, and the event starts at
6pm.  I suggest we try to leave town by 3:40, or 3:50 at latest, to
allow time for parking, getting lost, finding good seats, etc.

People I've heard from so far -
     Moonyeen, Sandra, Pam, Niloofar, Karen, Stuart, Sam, Allison, Rob,
    and Mark (who will come if available)

If you've responded and aren't listed here, please let me know.   If
you'd like to come, please let me know too!