[Peace] Fwd: Native American Historic Preservation/Justice Issue

Gordon Oyer gordonoyer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 21:47:23 UTC 2012

This is not a local issue per se, but given our community/University legacy
(dis)regarding Native American/indigenous imagery and culture, I thought
some might feel led to engage it.  As I understand, they can use as many
non-tribal voices speaking to the matter as they can get. Thanks for
considering it....

The Army is poised to demolish an 1859 farmhouse that once served as part