[Peace] Fwd: Vote on MoveOn's endorsement for the House

Susan Parenti sparenti at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 26 15:05:20 UTC 2012

Hi friends---here is an important moment to enable David Gill to win
in Illinois 13th District (where we are). MoveOn has over 6 million
members, and if they(we) endorse David Gill, he has a very good chance
of winning.

If you are a part of MoveOn, or want to join it---please vote to
endorse David Gill.

thanks!
Susan Parenti

Begin forwarded message: