[Peace] demonstation for a public university not a corporate military-related cog producer

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 05:05:40 UTC 2013

Several posters were made this evening. One, for example, says: "Do we love
our military industrial complex more than our critical thinkers?"

Come join the demonstration to protest this speaker, Norman Augustine.
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Meet at 3:30pm at the south door to Beckman. The talk begins at 4pm

Turns out he is part of the revolving door between places like
Loockheed-Martin, the Department of the Defense, Homeland Security, and the
Boy Scouts.

Why is the University of Illinois, a research one institution, interested
in what he has to say? The future of science and economics are tied up with
the military?

--
-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark