[Peace] [SDaS] Re: [OccupyCU] [CentralILJwJ] pressuring Durbin on Social Security - Springfield road trip?

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 04:35:57 UTC 2013

I'll go, and will also spread the word.

I can provide chants, songs, guitar, and little noisemakers.

-ezB

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Susan Parenti <sparenti at illinois.edu>wrote:

> I'm interested, and will see if there are others who might go. Rowdy make
> work with musical instruments---accordions and trombones can make a godly
> noise.
> susan
> On Apr 11, 2013, at 10:51 AM, David Johnson wrote:
>
>  Bob,
>
> Sorry for a late response, but DEFINITELY count me in !
>
> I know there are so many issues of injustice, etc, all around us, but this
> threat to Social Security and Medicare is in crisis stage and effects 90 %
> of the population.
> WE must act NOW !
>
> In my opinion this is THE issue that has the potential to get normaly
> apolitical / unactive people interested and mobilized.
>
> Who else will help Bob and I organize this ?
> If anyone world rather respond to me off list, please call me anytime at
> 217-721-0583
>
> David Johnson
> 721-0583

Elizabeth Simpson
Creative Intervention Agency
217-979-2820

learn about my latest initiative:
Celebrate U-C People's History Poster Project
www.ucpeopleshistory.org

Please make a donation to support future posters:
www.tinyurl.com/ucphdonation