[Peace] TODAY: Costume Closet

Susan Parenti sparenti at illinois.edu
Sun Aug 4 09:16:17 UTC 2013

Hello, you who wear clothes---

Today, Sunday, August 4, from 2-6pm, the Closet will be open, and
we'll be receiving new costume-like clothes.

  I'll be at the Costume Closet in the IMC, with fresh coffee and
greek pastries, hanging up super clothes and sewing a few seams.

We are reviving the Costume Closet at the IMC! (because of flood
damage, we had to take all the costumes out. Now things are dry, and
costumery can return). We've weeded out a lot of the old clothes, and
are now looking for some new spicey items. Do you have any clothes or
hats  or scarves or vests that are either colorful, or theatrical, or
odd in some way---that you'd like to donate to the Closet?

susan, in the basement of the IMC