[Peace] SJP GBM INFO

SJP UIUC sjp.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 15:14:36 UTC 2013

Welcome back to SJP!

First off, we'd like to say thanks for stopping by at quad day and signing
up. We'll be having our first general body meeting on September 3rd at 7pm?
The location will be announced closer to the date.

SJP is a political organization working towards a common goal; creating a
forum for Palestinian independence and basic human rights.We will be giving
a more in depth description of our organization and what we're all about.

Can't wait to see you all next Tuesday!

-SJP UIUC
*
*
*Students for Justice in Palestine *
*University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign*