[Peace] Sign ideas for the demonstration today:

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 08:04:20 UTC 2013

Come to the peace demonstration: No War on Syria - 5PM, Fri Aug 30th
(2013), corner of Main and Neil, downtown Champaign.

Sign ideas for the demonstration today:

* No more wars. Our wars are solving nothing

* The best way to keep having more wars is for you to do nothing to stop them.
// The surest way to continue more of the same is to stay home and do nothing.

* Why is our president judge jury and executioner? Congress needs to
take back war powers

* Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?

* Entering a war with Syria is like trying to stop violence with more violence

* The people in the UK have spoken. No war on Syria.

* UN weapons inspectors are struggling to investigate WMD claims while
the US and its friends have already declared them "undeniable".

======
most of these are too long, but hey it is a brainstorm.