[Peace] "Switch" on the future of energy: 10am *today* WILL-AM Focus interview, 7pm Tue film showing in Lincoln Hall

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 15:41:01 UTC 2013

Prairie Research Institute is bringing Scott Tinker, geologist and
filmmaker of "Switch", a documentary on the world's future of energy.

The film showing is *tomorrow*, *7pm, Tue Dec 3rd, in the Lincoln Hall
Theater.*   Tinker will be present for a Q&A session.

He'll also be interviewed - and you can call in - *today*, *10am, Mon
Dec 2nd,* on WILL-AM (580)'s Focus program.

The program will be replayed on WILL-AM at 8pm this (Monday) evening,
and also archived on the program's web site:
http://will.illinois.edu/focus

Not sure what to expect from this, but it should at least be interesting.