[Peace] Final SJP meeting of the semester! Tuesday 12/10 7pm! LH 1057

SJP UIUC sjp.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 02:03:37 UTC 2013

Hey Everyone,
I hope you've enjoyed your Thanksgiving breaks and are ready to join us for
our final meeting next *Tuesday (12/10) 7pm at Lincoln Hall RM 1057*.
We will discuss the progress on the course proposal, as well as our growing
professional support on this campus.
And get ready to discuss our activities next semester! We'll be making
committees for our biggest event, *the awareness week*, as well as an event
new to SJP, *Wear a Hatta day*! So this final meeting isn't one to miss if
you'd like to be part of these committees.
Please email us with any concerns or questions.
Thank You!