[Peace] [Peace-discuss] Cancel Saturday's demo?

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sat Dec 7 00:03:28 UTC 2013

Members & friends of AWARE:

I've seen no response to my suggestion that we cancel tomorrow's demo.

The classical tag is qui tacet consentire videtur: roughly, silence means consent.

I assume therefore that AWARE will NOT demonstrate tomorrow.

The forecast for Saturday afternoon is now, "Plentiful sunshine. Cold. High 24 °F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph."

Inshallah on January 4 however,

"Then, with your will, go on; / We'll along ourselves, and meet them at Philippi..."

or rather at Main & Neil in Champaign, 2-4pm.

--CGE