[Peace] Last Meeting of the Semester!

SJP UIUC sjp.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 00:54:17 UTC 2013

Hey Everyone!

Hope you're all getting through finals fine. Only a few more weeks left, so
hang in there! We're having our last meeting of the semester this TUESDAY,
December 10th in Lincoln Hall room 1057. We will discuss the progress on
the course proposal, as well as our growing professional support on this
campus.
 We'll be making committees for our biggest event, *the awareness week*, as
well as an event new to SJP, *Wear a Hatta day*! So don't miss this
meeting, if you're looking to be on these awesome committees!

See you all then,

SJP UIUC