[Peace] Campaign update

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 17:19:25 UTC 2013

It is four months since I declared my candidacy for U.S.
Congress in the Democratic Primary in the 13thDistrict. I am now
officially on the ballot, and the election is in three months.
I have thus far raised $3,000 towards my goal of $10,000.
Most of the funds to reach this goal will go towards the campaign staff needed
for me to interact with prospective voters from all backgrounds and all regions
within this district. This amount will be perfectly adequate for a viable,
vibrant, widespread, and competitive campaign. This will only be enhanced by
media coverage that promises to be fair and substantive.
Laura de Graaff is a talented designer who will be working
on updating my website between now and the end of the year. You can also check
out her photographic work at http://www.lauradegraaff.com/.
It is now clear that I represent progressive views that
markedly differentiate me from my opponents. More evidence of that is in this
morning’s newspaper.
If you have already donated, please don’t give any more. If
you have not, please consider giving something. In either event, please
consider disseminating this message through your e-mail and Facebook contacts.
I am excited about bringing much-needed political
substance—not to mention truthfulness—to this campaign season; my opponents are
far from excited about having to run against me. My debates with them will be
quite something to anticipate, at least for me.
As always, thanks for your generous support.
Best regards,
David
www.davidgreenforcongress.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Green-for-Congress/412043318895897