[Peace] Press release

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 27 22:58:59 UTC 2013

At one time they followed the below, today they simply criticize, agitate, disrupt, and/or slander in an effort to discredit those who are involved in attempting to change the system.  Somehow insisting they can do or think better. When given the opportunity to do, they don't. It then becomes obvious who and what they are, time and time again they will go after individuals and groups and its always the same, instead of working to change whats wrong they go after those that are, by wearing them down or just boring them to death. It's one of those things you can't really discribe, but you know it when you see or hear it.

The technical term:

An agent provocateur (French for "inciting agent") is an undercover agent who acts to entice another person to commit an illegal or rash act or falsely implicate them in partaking in an illegal act. An agent provocateur may be employed by the police or other entity to discredit or harm another group (e.g., peaceful protest or demonstration) by provoking them to commit an act - thus, undermining the protest or demonstration as whole.
To prevent infiltration by agents provocateurs,[1] the organizers of large or controversial assemblies may deploy and coordinate demonstration marshals, also called stewards.[2][3]