[Peace] [Peace-discuss] report back from the AWARE demonstration yesterday afternoon

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 19:56:40 UTC 2013

I can't tell if you liked our replies or not.  Of course your primary
purpose is not simply to make people feel stupid.  But it's extremely
difficult to engage people in meaningful dialogue in the space of seconds.
 With many people I've tried unsuccessfully for YEARS.

John Wason

*I am compiling your answers, thank you all. *