[Peace] Working for Peace and Justice for Palestinians

Allison McGillivray akmcgilli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 01:16:38 UTC 2013

>From Rev. Darrell Mitchell, a retired Methodist minister in Marshalltown,
IA:

Hi,

We should be concerned because our tax dollars go to support Zionism in
Israel, that is unjust, that breaks international laws and human rights in
the area. I have been on a Mission Travel Study to Israel and Palestine in
2008 and I feel like I have I have heard a different story about what is
going on between Palestine and Israel. We need to bring a petition that
goes out to the American people and than give that petition to our new
Secretary of Defense, Charles Hagel.

That's why I signed a petition to The United States House of
Representatives, The United States Senate, and President Barack Obama.

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

http://signon.org/sign/working-for-peace-and?source=s.icn.em.cp&r_by=7048402

Thanks!