[Peace] Could someone help transport the signs to the demonstration?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:34:33 UTC 2013

Baby, it's cold outside.
Saturday, January 5th, 2013 is the first peace demonstration of the new year.
2pm to 4pm
Corners of Neil Street and Main Street in downtown Champaign.

Could someone help transport the signs to the demonstration? (I have
to work until 2:30pm).

Why be there? There are so many reasons.
Drones.
If people don't speak out more, nothing is going to get better, it's not.
I honestly believe that the demonstrations here in town have done a
lot of good.
* People are always coming up to us and saying thank you for the
demonstrations or AWARE on the Air or just being at the table.
* I believe the police are kinder and gentler to demonstrators because
they have learned over the years what the laws are and that we are out
there for conscienceless raising and not for hurting people.
* Kids wave at us.
The wars continue.
The wars continue to expand.

Be there, or be a couch potato. Your choice.