[Peace] 2nd life for Costume Closet

Susan Parenti sparenti at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 29 15:15:10 UTC 2013

Hi friends---

We are reviving the Costume Closet at the IMC! (because of flood
damage, we had to take all the costumes out. Now things are dry, and
costumery can return).

We've weeded out a lot of the old clothes, and are now looking for
some new spicey items. Do you have any clothes or hats  or scarves or
vests that are either colorful, or theatrical, or odd in some way---
that you'd like to donate to the Closet?

  This upcoming Sunday, August 4, from 2-6pm, the Closet will be open,
and we'll be receiving new costume-like clothes.

So take a look in your closet, and see if there are dramatic things
there that you could part with.

We do NOT want dirty clothes, broken clothes, tawdry clothes. So don't
look in your laundry basket.

warmly
Susan Parenti 217-344-1439