[Peace] July 4th sign and float making party @ IMC Sat 3pm

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu Jun 27 17:22:47 UTC 2013

The July 4th parade is one of the few times in the year that we get to
speak to the entire county.

Both AWARE and CUCPJ's No New Jails campaign have places in the parade to
talk about surveillance, war and the prison industrial complex.

*Come to the IMC Sat, June 29th from 3-6pm to make signs and a float to
speak to county residents about peace AND justice.  *

Meet in the alley - we'll go inside if it is raining.  Bring banner and
sign materials, cloth and shiny things for streamers, and your ideas!
 Chris Evans and I are lining up materials and ideas as well.

If you want to march in the parade, let us know on these lists, then come
to 1st and Florida at 10am for line up.

The parade starts Thurs, July 4th at 11am at 1st and Florida and marches to
Lincoln & California.  AWARE is #48 and CUCPJ is #66 out of 89.

See you Saturday!

Danielle