[Peace] SJP movie night / District 9 / 163 Noyes Lab / Thursday, November 21, 2013

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 15:35:55 UTC 2013

The U of I Students for Justice in Palestine are having a movie night
this Thursday.
Thursday, November 21, 2013
5pm
in Room 163 of Noyes (Laboratory of Chemistry) // 505 South Mathews
Avenue, Urbana
Film: District 9

"the aliens have landed... only to be exiled to a slum on the fringes
of Johannesburg. Now, one lone human discovers the mysterious secret
of the extraterrestrial weapon technology. Hunted and hounded through
the bizarre back alleys of an alien shantytown, he will discover what
it means to be the ultimate outsider on your own planet."

IMDb says: "An extraterrestrial race forced to live in slum-like
conditions on Earth suddenly finds a kindred spirit in a government
agent who is exposed to their biotechnology."