[Peace] Reminder: Tonight's Domestic Violence Awareness Month Annual Candlelight Vigil

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 18:43:03 UTC 2013

Just a reminder!

*Domestic Violence Awareness Month Annual Candlelight Vigil*
*7pm Quad side of the Illini Union (outdoors) in Anniversary Plaza*
*
*
Tonight at 7pm (for about an hour) we'll brave the cold to mourn victims
and honor survivors of domestic and interpersonal violence at our Annual
Candlelight Vigil for Domestic Violence Awareness Month. There will be a
moment of silence, The Clothesline Project on display, and an open mic
inviting attendees to honor survivors and mourn victims of domestic and
interpersonal violence.*
*
*
*