[Peace] Two Local Pro-Choice Events - A Film and An Art Show!

Heather Ault heatherault at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 02:04:50 UTC 2013

Hey everyone!

You're invited to the following events! The film is on Sunday, October 27th
and it's amazing. The art event is a solo show of my work opening on
Friday, November 1st. Here are the details...

*FILM: After Tiller*
*Sunday, October 27th, 7pm*
*with Post-Show Panel and Discussion*
The Art Theater Co-Op
126 W. Church Street, Champaign IL

*About:
*After Tiller is a feature-length documentary film that goes inside the
lives of the last four doctors in America who openly provide
third-trimester abortions.

“After Tiller is impressive because it honestly presents the views of
supporters of legal abortion, and is thus a valuable contribution to a
public argument that is unlikely to end anytime soon.” - New York Times

*Panel and Discussion:*
Lena Hann - Clinical Instructor and former clinic worker
Heather Ault - Artist and Founder of 4000 Years for Choice
Carol Ammons - Alderwoman and Candidate for State Representative
Diana Onken - NARAL Pro-Choice America

Additional movie screenings on Saturday,10/26 at 5pm and Tuesday, 10/29 at
5pm.

More info and RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/579790735415829/

*ART SHOW: 4000 Years for Choice*
*A solo show by Heather Ault and fundraiser for NARAL Illinois Choice
Action Team*
*Friday, November 1st, 6-9pm*, *Opening Reception *
IndiGo Artist Co-Op
9 E. University Ave, Champaign, IL

*About:*
This is my first solo-show in Champaign-Urbana! My work has been exhibited
in New York City, San Francisco, Boston, and Chicago, so I am glad it's not
traveling via suitcases. The exhibit will feature 50 history posters, 300
mini-posters, activist banners, and projections... basically, it'll be a
pro-choice extravaganza!

*Suggested $10 at the door* for champagne, food, door prizes, and
show.Proceeds to benefit the Illinois Choice Action Team, a group of
volunteers
committed to advancing NARAL Pro-Choice America's mission.

More info and RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/244603305688343/

More of my work can be seen at: http://www.4000yearsforchoice.com

Thanks! I hope to see you soon!

Heather Ault