[Peace] Fwd: Champ Teachers requesting community support

Germaine Light lightport at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 21 22:13:23 UTC 2013

Champaign Teachers are requesting community support in 2 ways:
1) join them in an informational picket this Mon Sep 23 from 4:30-5:30 pm prior to the school board meeting at the Melon Building, New & John Streets, Champaign

2) parents of Champaign Unit 4 students needed to speak at school board meeting

Website:
http://019250.il.aft.org/contact-us

Like the CFT on
> Champaign Parents for Teachers Facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/ChampaignP4T?id=155957027945110&_rdr

Champaign teachers work hard & deserve a fair contract!  Let us rally in their support!
In solidarity,
Germaine Light

Begin forwarded message: