[Peace] Josh Ruebner's "Shattered Hopes: Obama's Failure to Broker Israeli-Palestinian Peace" Book Tour

SJP UIUC sjp.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 18:06:42 EDT 2014

Greetings!

Hope all is well.

Join SJP UIUC as we welcome political analyst, activist and author, Josh
Ruebner, as he discusses his book, *Shattered Hopes: Obama's Failure to
Broker Israeli-Palestinian Peace*.  The book analyzes the Obama
administration's failed strategy to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian
conflict and its unwillingness to challenge the Israel lobby.

Josh Ruebner is the National Advocacy Director of the US Campaign to End
the Israeli Occupation. He is also the co-founder and former Executive
Director of Jews for Peace in Palestine and Israel, an organization which
merged with Jewish Voice for Peace. Ruebner is also a former analyst in
Middle East Affairs at Congressional Research Service. He will be on campus
on *April 15th at 7 PM in Lincoln Hall 1090.*

Aside from the book tour, there will also be a book signing before and
after the event. Books will be for sale at the event for $25.

On behalf of Josh Ruebner and SJP UIUC, this is an invitation to join us
for this comprehensive analysis and to gain insight of his work. It would
be greatly appreciated if the members and/or associates of your group can
support us by attending this book tour.

In addition, feel free to forward this email to any other groups or
individuals that might be interested in this event.

Lastly, the flyer to the event has been attached to this email.

We appreciate your help! Remember we are always available to help your
group as well.

Best regards,

SJP UIUC

--