[Peace] IAW Volunteer Information

SJP UIUC sjp.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 02:42:11 EDT 2014

Hey Everyone!

It's finally that time of the year! IAW is quickly approaching and we're
less than a week away. We're going to need all the help we can get. Here's
some information for volunteering before and during IAW:

   - Wall painting will take place this Thursday and Friday; we will paint
   from 8:00-11:00 pm on Thursday and 5:00-whenever we finish the wall on
   Friday. We will need all the help we can get these next few days. We will
   be painting at the MAS building and transportation will be provided.

   - Our plan is to finish the wall completely by Friday, with Saturday and
   Sunday as backup days.

   - Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of IAW we will need 10 volunteers to
   help with putting up and taking down the wall. The morning shift will be
   from 7:00-8:00 am and the evening shift will be from 8:00-9:00pm. We will
   need people to help with this every day and night. We will at least one
   person at the wall every hour during the day.

   - We will need volunteers this week as well as the week of IAW!!! Please
   help out by donating your time and effort to make this week a memorable one
   on campus!

   - Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns
   about any of the information presented in this email.

Wish you all a happy rest of the week,

SJP UIUC