[Peace] Israeli Apartheid Week Starts TODAY!

SJP UIUC sjp.uiuc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 04:17:35 EDT 2014

Hey Everyone,
I hope you're all excited to start IAW today, with our first event with Dr.
Hatem Bazian.
Zionist Manifest Destiny: Apartheid to Erase the Palestinian Narrative
7pm Everitt 269
"Is there ever a valid reason for a people to be kicked off of their land?
Well a commonly used reason is the excuse that it never belonged to them in
the first place. Israel has been using this thought process for decades and
even today will remove Palestinians on the basis that they are Bedouins or
that it is the Israelis’ religious right. This lecture will counter this
argument by proving that there is an important Palestinian narrative that
is very much there, but stifled by Zionist agendas."
Also stop by our mock apartheid wall on the quad and learn more about IAW.
Below is our Facebook page event and our flier.
We look forward to seeing you all at our events!

https://www.facebook.com/events/267571513414833/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

--
*Students for Justice in Palestine *