[Peace] (no subject)

SJP UIUC sjp.uiuc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 01:24:07 EDT 2014

Hey Everyone!

First of all, we would like to thank you all for partaking in Israel
Apartheid Week, it was a success and we appreciate all the effort our
members put in. We would love any and all feedback on the event. Pictures
and videos will be up soon on the facebook page!

We will also be having a bake sale this Thursday on the quad. We will be
selling baked goods, hattas, and tshirts, so if you haven't bought any yet
nows your chance!

Lastly, we will have a movie screening of the film Omar this Thusday at 7pm
in Noyes 161. You all have recieved an email for this, and we would like to
apologize for not bccing everyone in the email.

Keep checking your email for any updates!

-SJP UIUC  --