[Peace] "The Negro in Illinois" this week!

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:43:16 UTC 2014

Greetings,

Tune in this week to two radio shows where I'll be talking about my book *The
Negro in Illinois: The WPA Papers*.

Wednesday, 2-3pm, *WBCP 1580 AM* with Imani Bazzell
Thursday, 10-11am (replay 8-9pm), *WILL's Focus*, 580 AM

I'm also giving a book talk at *Urbana Free Library* on Saturday, Feb. 15
2-3pm.

BD
--
"In October 1870 School District No. 2 of Champaign held a meeting to
consider the question of admitting colored children into the public
briandolinar at gmail.com