[Peace] David Green's upcoming events

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 04:21:47 UTC 2014

I will be speaking at the Champaign Public Library, Sunday,
2/16, as part of an event sponsored by the CU Immigration Forum.
I will be speaking this Wednesday, 2/19, 6 p.m., 1000 Lincoln
Hall on the U of I Urbana campus. The event is sponsored by the Students for
Justice in Palestine, and the title of my talk is “The Palestinian Question on
Campus.” My talk will begin at 6:30.
I will be participating in the already widely publicized
debate with my opponents, Ann Callis and George Gollin, Thursday, 2/20, 8 p.m.,
Champaign City Building. The Republican candidates will debate at 7.