[Peace] Bake Sale/ Lecture this Wednesday!

SJP UIUC sjp.uiuc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 01:48:40 UTC 2014

Hey Everyone!

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. This is an email reminding you that
we have a lecture this Wednesday with Congressman candidate, David Green.
He will be speaking to us about the need for justice in Palestine and
Israel. This will take place at 6pm in Lincoln Hall 1000. We'll be sending
updates and reminders before the day. We also will be having our first bake
sale of the semester this TUESDAY from 11-3. If you are interested in
selling or baking, let us know and we can send you the google doc.

Have a great week,

SJP UIUC