[Peace] [Peace-discuss] David Green's upcoming events

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Mon Feb 17 16:17:28 UTC 2014

David Green is a candidate in the Democratic party primary on March 18 for the seat in the US House of Representatives currently held by Rodney Davis (13th IL CD).

He's opposed by two conventional Democrats, Ann Callis and George Gollin. (They will debate 8pm Thursday 20 February in the Champaign City Building.)

Anyone who who wants to hear what he actually said on "News from Neptune" on UPTV on February 14 may do so here:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pIaYjfFBkA>.

What seems to be meant as a critique of those remarks, below, is at best hard to understand...  --CGE