[Peace] SJP Committee Meeting

SJP UIUC sjp.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 06:28:47 UTC 2014

Hey Everybody!
First of all thank you to everyone who came out tonight to hear David
Green's talk on Palestine and his background. To everyone who couldn't make
it, we recorded the audio and we will have it up on our Facebook page as
soon as possible! Tomorrow at 7 pm Noyes 163 we will be holding another
committee meeting and so far these have been going great. It would be
awesome if you guys could all come out and keep the ball rolling this week
so that we can make progress on our goals for IAW/PAW/AIAW or whatever Atef
and his committee decide to call it.
Hope to see everyone there!!
And a quick PSA, boat shoes are not meant for boats.