[Peace] [Campuslabor] 2 polls! Carol Ammons way out in front in WDWS "Poll!"

Ricky Baldwin rbaldwin at seiu73.org
Thu Feb 20 18:02:46 UTC 2014

Thanks for these links, Germaine!  It's great!  Carol is clearly the people's candidate!  Anybody who hasn't donated yet needs to donate.  Anybody who has already donated needs to donate again!  And folks need to get those yard signs up while it's warm enough!  Any day now yard signs for the other one will start popping up in front of Carle Hospital and city hall ;-)

Early voting doesn't start until Monday March3, though.

Ricky
SEIU 73

Like us on Facebook
- Check out our redesigned website www.seiu73.org
-Text LOCAL73 to PURPLE(787753)

The information contained in this email message is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including attachments. Thank you.