[Peace] Meeting This Wednesday!

SJP UIUC sjp.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 06:13:38 UTC 2014

Hey Everyone!

Hope you're all having a great start to your week despite this gloomy
weather. This is a reminder of our weekly committee meeting, which will be
this WEDNESDAY, February 26 at 7pm in *Davenport Hall 209*. We're changing
it up this week, so make sure to come to the right location!  We're so
excited we are making progress and everyones effort so far is much
appreciated. Be sure to bring your laptops and materials Wednesday and be
ready to share your amazing ideas.

See you all then,

SJP UIUC