[Peace] Peace demonstration

Debra Schrishuhn via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Fri Jul 4 19:17:46 EDT 2014

On behalf of Progressive Democrats of America, I would like to add my
thanks to all who joined the Progressive Coalition at the parade
today--over 25 staunch  and active liberals celebrating America and
telling truth to power! And a huge round of thanks to Stuart Levy and
Brook Lilliard for coming up with the idea. I hope we can expand our
success and cooperative efforts in the Labor Day parade.

In solidarity,
Debra Schrishuhn
Central Illinois PDA