[Peace] Sunday's Protest of Israel's Invasion of Gaza

Karen Aram via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jul 21 09:10:19 EDT 2014

On behalf of AWARE I wish to thank all members and supporters of AWARE and other groups who joined us, in making the protest successful in numbers, with approximately 40-50 people. The children were a special added attraction and we received a lot of positive responses to our signs. Photo's were taken, and will be posted at some point.

It's important that we continue our efforts, to convince the US government, they must stop their support of Israel's killings and oppression of the Palestinian people.

Peace to all

Karen Aram