[Peace] want to get an AWARE tee-shirt?

Deborah Johnson gardenfairy9 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 00:33:42 UTC 2014

I think the design is awesome....Is wondering if the word effort should be underneath the world anti, instead of where it is....also, I sent an email to Stuart, regarding the sizes...it probably would make sense to skip the smalls, and even reduce the amount of mediums....just thinking out loud ...lol..but it would make sense to get everyone's size before we make the final decision on how many of each size we want.  I know the sticker shock is great!   |As far as how much I would pay, probably no more then 20....it is a great cause! :)
Thanks Karen....
Deb Johnson