[Peace] U of I Student Video Production Bundle Sale

Raymond Morales rmorales02 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 05:02:24 UTC 2014

Dear U of I Friends, Colleagues and Media Community,

After many years of video production, I am selling my HD cameras, lights
and associated equipment. It is going to be hard to say goodbye to my
babies but I need your help to find them a good home! The reason that I am
selling is that I am graduating and need $ to pay for my housing for
residency. This bundle has helped me produce high quality in studio and
live on location footage. Attached is a PDF enumerating all the components.
I can assure you that *$3200* is over half off the best estimates for
individual purchase. I have dozens and dozens of examples for the quality
of footage such as below to showcase the quality.

Example 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCZsd5Edhq0 (with some lighting)
Example 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0sg7DNRLPg (without lighting)

Please fee free to ask questions. I want whomever purchases the bundle to
feel free to investigate every piece of equipment. I am confident that you
will be satisfied. The contact e-mail for inquiries is *wru at theshow1045.com
<wru at theshow1045.com>*. I do accept most major credit cards via the SQUARE
reader but will waive the *2.75 % credit card fee* if purchased prior to *March
31*. I would like to know that this is going to someone who will use it and
use it well. Feel free to forward this e-mail to any parties that you think
might express genuine interest.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Raymond Morales, Ph.D.
MD Candidate Class of 2014

ILL POETS SOCIETY project, Executive Producer
Snippet: http://youtu.be/cAUl6Qq8qV4<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HffBKbcnWls>

Executive Producer & Host, The Show
www.theshow1045.com