[Peace] [Peace-discuss] Fwd: #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS RALLY

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 12:35:52 EDT 2014

Vukoni and all

I'm not sure my response went out this morning, my apologies if I'm being repetitive.

 Thank you for the below information. I will attend the rally.
Pressure on the Nigerian government to find and return the abducted girls is certainly something I support and wish to participate, though I retain reservations regarding US military intervention.

 Look forward to seeing you there.

 Karen