[Peace] Introduce you to Mark Valentine Sullivan

Susan Parenti via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Mon Nov 10 15:25:46 EST 2014

Hello friends——This thursday, Nov. 13, 7-9pm, Mark Sullivan will present as part of the series “My Work in the Light of Herbert and Marianne Brün”.
I really recommend meeting Mark Sullivan—he’s a composer, photographer, film maker, technologist and activist—and a stunning thinker! He influenced me enormously when we were students together in the 1970’s and 1980’s, along with Mark Enslin, Arun Chandra, Michael Kowalski,  and Jeff Glassman.

For those of you who are out of town but still interested in tuning in, you can livestream Sullivan’s presentation, and ask questions at the end. Here’s how:

Interactively--live at the Herbert Brün House:
1.     subscription for all 8 presentations (suggested $80*)

2.     attend a single presentation (suggested $12*)

                                                                                            Non-interactively, view only (Q&A at the end of the presentation):

1.     subscription to online streaming online of  all 8 sessions ($40*)

2.     attend a single streaming online presentation (suggested $8*)

 No one turned away for lack of funds: Pay What You Can
http://inthelightof.bpt.me

Susan Parenti
Educational Coordinator

The School for Designing a Society www.designingasociety.net