[Peace] Coat and Jacket Drive!

Susan Parenti via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Sat Nov 15 18:27:08 EST 2014

Hi—If you’re in the Champaign-Urbana area, and have an extra coat to spare—please, bring it over to the School for Designing a Society
this Sunday, Nov. 16, 2-3pm. This winter is supposed to be extra cold, and we’re working with other local groups to give coats to people who need them.

Come drop a coat off—and if you have a moment, drink some cider and have cookies with us. We’re at 122 Franklin Street, Urbana illinois.

Susan Parenti
Educational Coordinator

The School for Designing a Society www.designingasociety.net

Like us on Facebook!