[Peace] No recording of AOTA 11/25: demonstrate instead

C. G. Estabrook via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Mon Nov 24 22:23:23 EST 2014

Jason--

Thanks, that's excellent. Here's the announcement of the event:

===================
No Justice for Mike Brown
Black Lives Matter
Ferguson Solidarity Rally
Champaign County Courthouse
TUES. NOV 25th at NOON

In solidarity with actions across the country (www.fergusonaction.com), Champaign Urbana Citizens for Peace and Justice is calling friends, allies, and neighbors to rally. Bring signs, noise makers, poetry and song.

Ferguson is everywhere, including Champaign County. We Demand:
-	End the Militarization of Police
-	No More Jails
-	No Tasers by Police
-	Stop Racial Profiling